To protect your anonymity, you may choose to only put your first name and last name initial in the blanks.
If you’d like even more information, please consider joining our website as an Al-Anon or Alateen community member. This will give you access to additional Minnesota North Area Assembly meetings and other Al-Anon Family Group program information. It’s easy to become a member. Just click here and follow the instructions. Here’s all the information that’s available to members:
- Get more information on recovery in the Recovery Tools.
- View MN North Area Assembly information by going to North Area Information.
- Select and print needed forms by going to Forms.
- Read the latest newsletter by going to Northern Triangle Newsletter.
- Browse images of wonders with words in the Word Gallery.
- Search creative ideas for carrying the message at Public Outreach.
- Consider more resources by going to Information Service Center.
- Seek Al-Anon or Alateen program information outside of the North Area by going to Links.
Please remember that you’re in the right place and you’re important to us! Every day that you commit to taking care of yourself, you make the world a better place. We’re glad you’re here. Keep coming back. It works if you work it!